UPSET® Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Best UPSET Game Ever

Is this the biggest UPSET on record...?!!


Picture it - My score was 9450 and another player gives me "It's an UPSET Birthday" card (a new expansion Keeper card) forcing me to draw the next card from the pack. Whaddya know - "Score Goes Back to 2000"! - a general hilarity everywhere else round the table. Little did they
know that I had the Keeper Card "Go Back a Box" (a new expansion card).

My turn comes around, I play my Keeper Card and my score goes back to 9450. Now everyone is groaning as I take 7 upcents out of the pot (because my score went from 2000 - 9450) and proceed to my roll... And I throw 4, 4, 4, 1, and 5 - total 550! My scores goes to 10,000 and it's another fantastic... win with score going from 2000 to 10,000 in one turn!!

It was amazing and I loved it!

Stuart Fairhurst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home